Escape to your allotment without ever leaving your desk and harvest your own crop in a matter of weeks (no wellies required!). Gardening is great for the soul and tending your own tiny patch will be rewarding and therapeutic.
Our allotment Carden will brighten any desktop, windowsill or sideboard. It is enjoyable for all ages all year round – why not delight a friends day and pop one in the post?
Once opened and unfolded into its garden plot, simply sow the enclosed seeds and add water. In a few days your Carden will start to grow and will keep for 2 – 3 weeks.
The front illustration is by Sophie Burdess.
• contains instructions and cress seeds
• materials: paper and pvc tray
• size: 155mm x 18mm x 95 mm
• a little glue or tape is required but is not essential!
• requires a large letter stamp to post it
• available as allotment, city or botanical
Other products in the easter treats, gifts and present ideas collection